Popular Equipment and Tools for Rent
Exclusive rates, only online.
Rent equipment online to access exclusive web rates on all your rentals.
Chariots élévateurs à fourche et portée verticale
Chargeuse à direction à glissement et chargeuses à chenilles
Not ready to rent online? Download a copy of the world's largest equipment catalog to take with you.
Planning is crucial to any project — your timeline and budget depend on it. And choosing the right equipment can keep your project on track. Before you get started, you need to assess the job: What are the conditions and terrain of the site? What is the schedule? When you have answered those questions, you can narrow down the equipment specifications:
- Height you need to reach
- Amount of earth you need to move
- 2- or 4-wheel drive wheels, tracks, etc.
- Electric, gas/diesel or air power
- Any accessories you need such as pipe racks, tool trailers or bucket extensions
- Services or equipment rentals for events such as porta potties, water treatment or power & HVAC
Simply having a range of specifications will help you choose the right equipment.
- Browse our categories of equipment and enter your ZIP code to filter to the equipment rentals available near you. You’ll see the daily, weekly and monthly (28 days) rates.
- Choose the equipment and tools you need from Earthmoving, Aerial Work Platforms and Forklifts & Material Handling, then add them to your cart.
- Go to your cart and fill out your worksite's location to see delivery and pick-up options.
- Some equipment rentals such as large Trucks and Trailers may have special requirements like a CDL class B or class C license according to your state's law. You will need to enter your driver's license information.
- United Rentals offers special training for operators and provides best practices for our equipment.
With the largest fleet in the industry and over 1 000 locations across North America, United Rentals is your source for renting heavy equipment.
You can count on our team of industry experts, top-tier equipment and tools, and 24/7 customer service to keep your operations running smoothly, day or night.
You can rent top-quality and expertly maintained equipment at United Rentals. With a dedicated team of customer service and industry experts, we’re here to help keep projects on time and on budget.
Our inventory of small and large equipment rentals includes solutions for difficult climates, visibility blockers, tough terrain, high spaces and unique situations. You can trust us to have the tools and equipment you need when you need them.