Air Tool Accessories (416)
From air hoses, sockets, ratchets, drills, chisels, and more, find the air tool accessories you need from United Rentals' full inventory to keep your air tools performing at the highest level and your projects moving forward.
What is the minimum hose diameter for air hammers?
- The inside diameter of a hose must be a minimum of 3/8".
What is a vertical air receiver? What is a horizontal air receiver?
- Vertical and horizontal air receivers can come in a variety of sizes for air storage. The main usage difference between vertical and horizontal has to do with floor space. A vertical air receiver is best when space is limited and you need a compact system with a small footprint. Horizontal air receivers are best when you have the space available and need more air storage.
What is the maximum length you can use with an extension cord?
- It is recommended that extension cords do not exceed 100 ft. in length.
- 3-3/4" long shank by 3" wide chisel
- 7/8" diameter drive
- Round or oval collars available
- Accessory for pneumatic chipping hammers
- Uses: Use for light demolition work for cutting and shaping metal and breaking up rock or grout
- Add this chisel attachment to your cart now