A smarter worksite in the palm of your hands.
Off-rent, extend, manage and track your equipment – all from your phone.
Track Your Deliveries
Keep one step ahead with detailed delivery status and accurate ETAs for all your deliveries.
Find Your Equipment
Leverage GPS technology to see your equipment on a map and track utilization of telematics-enabled equipment.
Request service for a specific piece of equipment, select the nature of the issue, upload photos and confirm equipment location. We’ll handle the rest.
Request Pickup & Extend Rental
Off-rent or extend equipment in seconds. Adjust dates by contract or a single piece of equipment, which gives visibility into leniency windows and cost-saving opportunities.
Manage & Pay Invoices
View open and closed Invoices on your account, pay in just a few taps with existing payment methods
View Your Dashboard
Get a quick summary of your rentals. Filter equipment lists by status, cat-class or jobsite to see what needs action. Just sign in and link your rental account to get started.
Safety and productivity go hand in hand. And with the United Rentals Mobile App it’s easier than ever to work smarter and safer. Its intuitive design and core functionalities help you solve every day worksite challenges – from anywhere.
With the United Rentals Mobile App, you can off-rent equipment in seconds, track fleet through GPS technology, browse the world’s largest online equipment rental catalog with accurate pricing, request service and access your account. Tap into what you need and get on with your day.
It’s the ultimate tool to help ramp up productivity and optimize efficiencies. And we’re just getting started.
Streamline your off-rent-ready equipment by selecting your overdue machines for pickup, choose the date and time that works for you, and get extra cost-saving tips along the way.
Pick the equipment you want to track and check out the status updates on the delivery timeline. Once your equipment has been delivered, note the time and place of drop-off.
Quickly schedule service and reduce downtime. Let us know what equipment needs attention and we’ll take it from there.
Through the ‘Invoices’ Screen
Select one or multiple ‘Open’ invoices
- Select ‘Pay Now’
- Select from any existing payment method
- Select ‘Submit Payment’
- Upon successful payment you will receive confirmation sent to the email within your digital profile
*Note: managing and paying invoices is dependent on permissions as setup by the account Administrator.
To add new payment methods, please visit https://totalcontrol.ur.com/.
You’ll be able to setup new payment methods within the app soon. We’ll let you know when that feature is available.
To Set Up Online Payments in Total Control:
- Click “Admin” Tab
- Click “ACH Payments”
- Click “Select Account(s)”
- At the Right, click “Create”
- Click “Credit Card Payments”
- At the far right of the page, click “Create”
- Be sure to input all 4 digits (month and year) for your credit card expiration date
- Follow the prompts and make sure the card is your “Default”
To Make Payments in Total Control:
- Go to the “Invoice” tab
- Then go to the "Open" tab (only Unpaid invoices are in the Open tab)
- Check each box to the left on the line that you want to pay
- Go straight up, above the “Paid” tab and click “Submit for Payment”
- There is now a credit card surcharge of 1.8%.
- Through the ‘Equipment’ screen, users can select ‘Quick Actions’ on the given rental and then ‘Request Service’.
- Select your equipment issue or ‘Other’ if not listed.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the ‘Issue’ field in addition to any photos that would be of help.
Via “Search Catalog” in the ‘Dashboard’ screen, you will be directed to UnitedRentals.com where you can browse and rent from the catalog 24.7.
Please contact your rep or support to do so. Follow these instructions below to find your point of contact.
Via the ‘Equipment’ screen:
- Choose your desired rental.
- Find the ‘Rental Branch’ section and you will see the phone number associated with the respective rental branch that you can call.
Through the ‘Equipment’ screen:
- Choose your desired rental.
- Go to the ‘Contract’ section.
- Select ‘Edit’ in the Purchase Order field
Through the ‘Settings’ screen:
- Select ‘Switch’ under the “Account” section.
- From here, select ‘Link Another Rental Account’, then select “Help” and then “Email Support” to retrieve your rental account PIN.
- Upon receiving your PIN from support, you can return to the Link Rental Account screen and enter your Account # and respective pin.
Innovative solutions and applications for smarter, safer worksites
Réparation et entretien des équipements
Votre équipement traité comme le nôtre.
Factures et paiements
Streamline administrative tasks and take control of your procurement processes
Compte de crédit
Apply for a line of credit to maximize productivity and keep schedules on track.