United Rentals is here to provide the welding and cable solutions your team needs. Supply power to your electric welder circuit with this flexible and durable 50' #2/0 welding cable extension. Also called an electrode cable, it is typically used to power resistance welding and arc welding equipment or to replace or repair damaged cable. It is resistant to heat, burns, sparks and abrasions. You can trust United Rentals with all your welder and welding accessory needs.
- 67.4 square mm cross-section size
- Flexible and durable casing
- American wire gauge 00 or 2/0
- United Rentals communiquera avec vous pour confirmer les exigences
- Utilisations : Ideal for manufacturing environments, powering resistance welding and arc welding equipment
- Add this welding cable to your cart now