We offer a tough and dependable high-performance line of breaker hammers. They are designed for best performance and handle a variety of jobs from general demolition to road building to foundation removal. This 90-pound class pavement breaker can remove up to a few inches of concrete quickly. It can handle up to 1 350 blows per minute (bpm) for tough materials. Reduced kickback and ergonomic handles reduce strain on the operator during long jobs.
- Standard hex chuck size 1-1/4" x 6"
- Weight 91 lbs.
- Jusqu’à 1 350 bpm
- Use Cases: Ideal for breaking up a few inches of concrete or asphalt
- Add this pavement breaker to your cart now
- Additional charges apply for points, chisels and miscellaneous tool steel
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements