Measure elevation, angles of excavations, concrete pours and basic slopes with this automatic, self-leveling laser level is accurate and rugged. Tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications, this level delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance. Setup is easy, with minimal controls to deal with. It comes complete with a hand-held or rod-mounted receiver and can also be machine mounted. Manufacturers include the Spectra LL300 and other popular brands.
- Précision au 1/16 po à 100 pi
- Hand-held or rod-mounted receiver, machine mountable
- Convenient, one-person operation
- Durable and resistant to breaks even at falls from 5' height
- Uses: Ideal for measuring elevation, angles of excavations and concrete pours
- Add this laser level to your cart now