Ce que nous faisons différemment
United Rentals has various Cooperative contracts in Canada. Canadian Government entities can now utilize these contracts to rent high quality rental equipment at a competitive price and comply with the competitive bid process. Expertly Maintained, Quality Equipment. Our Customer is our top priority.
Why use a Canadian Cooperative contract?
- Saves your agency money and time by leveraging the purchasing power of pre-negotiated rates
- Broad equipment options; excavation, boom and scissor lifts, light towers, material handlers, HVAC power, pump and trenching solutions on contract
- Soutien pour la préparation en cas d’urgence
- Our power and climate control solutions help government customers with a range of temporary power and heating/cooling needs.
- Operator Safety Training is available
- Renting construction equipment for short and long term requirements.
- Free online rental system (UR Control) & free APP to manage your rental account (UR Jobsite).
- Orders placed are considered to be issued using full and open competition.
- Eliminate contracting and open market costs, reduce workforce hours, i.e., search for sources, the need to prepare solicitations, and the requirement to synopsize the acquisition.
- Reduce administrative costs by eliminating repetitive acquisition efforts;
- Enable ordering activities streamlined ordering procedures;
- Reduce procurement lead time
Solutions for Municipalities in Alberta:
United Rentals is proud to work with Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA), an independent association comprising Alberta’s 69 counties and municipal districts. Through Contract number 091615, RMA members now have a viable option for Rental Equipment for Construction and Related Maintenance or Facility Operations.
Solutions for Municipalities in Saskatchewan:
Through a relationship with the Rural Municipalities of RMA, the Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities (SARM) has established a purchasing relationship with Sourcewell. The relationship is intended to provide Contract 091615 Rental Equipment for Construction and Related Maintenance or Facility Operations to all SARM and SUMA members. SARM is an independent association comprising 296 rural municipalities. SUMA (Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association) has a network of 450 members.
Solutions for Public Sector and MASH entities across Canada:
Kinetic GPO is a cooperative purchasing organization established for Public Sector and MASH entities across Canada, with the specific purpose of reducing procurement cost by leveraging the purchasing power of group buying and saving our members time by simplifying steps to procure. Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) are widely used in Canada especially in the medical health and education sectors. Kinetic is advancing the purchasing power of entities across Canada by taking what has worked, expanding on those strategies and offering our portfolio to a full range of Public Sector and MASH entities. United Rentals has been awarded STANDING OFFER RFSO 18-01 Equipment and Tool Rental Services
United Rentals holds the most awarded Cooperative and State Contracts in North America. A dedicated Government Sales Team to answer your questions and help with your day-to-day and emergency Government needs.
Existing users can log in to their account to view their schedule pricing. Les nouveaux utilisateurs peuvent suivre le lien ci-dessous pour s’enregistrer.
CONTACT OUR GOVERNMENT TEAM
Our Government team is standing by to assist you.