This pipe beveling manual saddle machine has precision spacer bolts, located on both sides of the saddle, providing stability and accuracy that result in high-quality cuts. It is a light compact unit that is ideal for shop or jobsite applications.
- For shop or field applications
- Precision spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle
- Can be used with most oxy/fuel or plasma machine torches
- Use to create the angle formed between the edge of the end of a pipe or tube
- Utilisations : For critical pipe applications, such as oil and gas pipelines that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy
- Add this pipe beveling manual saddle machine to your cart