- Steep grade option available, "rake-in" up to 100%
- Line range of 20 degrees
- Pente de -15 % à +40 %
- Facile à utiliser
- Uses: Inspect piping or conduit for grade
- Add this pipe laser to your cart now
Construction Lasers & Equipment (1)
United Rentals selection of construction lasers are tough, easy to use, reliable and ideal for inspecting piping or conduit for grade or installing piping conduit as well as a variety of jobs that require layout work and accurate straight-line level reference.
FAQs about Construction Lasers & Equipment
How are lasers used in construction?
- A construction laser is useful for leveling or grading tasks that need two people when only one is available. The common tasks for levels are leveling worksites, grading terrain or leveling floors.
How do laser receivers work?
- Laser receivers — also known as laser detectors — can mount to a laser rod and detect the laser beam when you are working outside. Laser receivers are beneficial during daylight hours as the laser beam can be hard to see in the sunlight. The laser receiver typically emits a sound when you are close to being on level and again when you are on level.