By checking the box:
- You agree that you are providing an electronic signature.
- You consent to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this notice.
- You represent that you have the legal right, power and authority to agree to the agreement on behalf of yourself or other entity on whose behalf you are acting while participating in this website.
- You agree that your electronic signature forms a legal agreement that is valid, enforceable and binding on you or other entity on whose behalf you are acting as if actually signed in writing.
- You agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your electronic signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your electronic signature or any resulting contract between you and United Rentals.
- You agree that each use of your electronic signature on this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by terms and conditions of this notice, and other applicable agreements, as they exist on the date of your electronic signature.
- You agree to receive and obtain any electronic agreement for which you have signed using your electronic signature via email.
- You acknowledge that you meet the hardware and software requirements to access the Agreement (listed below) and can retain your electronic agreements by printing and/or downloading and saving them.
You specifically agree to receive and/or obtain any and all Electronic Communications. Electronic Communications include, but are not limited to, any electronic agreements, and all current and future notices and/or disclosures that various federal and/or state laws or regulations require that we provide to you, as well as such other documents, statements, data, records and any other communications regarding your United Rentals relationship.
You may request a paper version of an Electronic Communication. You acknowledge that United Rentals reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of paper versions of Electronic Communications. To request a paper copy of an Electronic Communication contact us at TotalControlSupport@ur.com.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive and obtain electronic communications from United Rentals at any time. You acknowledge that United Rentals reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic agreements. You may withdraw such consent by providing a written and signed request to TotalControlSupport@ur.com.
Your current valid email address is required in order for you to obtain services. You agree to keep United Rentals informed of any changes to your email address. You may modify your email address by contacting us at TotalControlSupport@ur.com. It is your responsibility to monitor your email account for such communications.
If you signed the electronic agreement in error, you must provide notice immediately, and no later than three days, to TotalControlSupport@ur.com.
You acknowledge that you have the following hardware and software requirements to access the Electronic Communications and can retain your electronic agreements by printing and/or downloading and saving them: (1) connection to the Internet; (2) an Internet web browser which is capable of supporting HTML and 128-bit SSL encryption; (3) a current version of a program that accurately reads and displays Portable Document Format or "PDF" files, such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 8.0 and above (available for downloading athttp://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html ); and (4) a computer or other device which is capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain Electronic Communications. You are responsible for installation, maintenance, and operation of devices used to access the Electronic Communications. United Rentals is not responsible for errors, failures, or malfunctions of any device used, or attempted to use, for account access. United Rentals is also not responsible for viruses or related problems associated with use of any online system.