This portable MIG 140 amp welder runs on a standard 120 volt household current. It is ideal for light industrial applications, light fabrication, maintenance and repair, and auto body work. Welder has auto-set control but should be used on manual mode for aluminum or stainless steel or for flux-cored welding.
- Runs on standard 120 volt household current
- Auto-set control automatically sets your welder to the proper parameter
- Manual welding mode for welding aluminum or stainless steel or for flux-cored welding
- Lightweight; easily carried to any jobsite
- Uses: Ideal for light industrial welding applications, maintenance and repair
- Add this portable MIG welder to your cart